Hyatt Hotels has announced a redesigned World of Hyatt mobile app with new features that enable loyalty members to customise their stays. Members are also able to manage all of their World of Hyatt account details, including available points, benefits and awards balances.
As part of the app relaunch, World of Hyatt members have the opportunity to earn 500 Bonus Points per qualifying stay booked at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts, M life Rewards destinations, and Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) destinations through the World of Hyatt app. Qualifying stays must be completed before the end of September.
The app keeps the existing functions you would expect - the ability to search and book rooms, view upcoming and past reservations, and track progress toward tier status and Milestone Rewards – but adds some new features:
- Access and stream personal content directly to the in-room TV through Chromecast without the need to enter additional credentials
- Unlock guestrooms and public spaces via Hyatt Mobile Entry
- Quickly make requests directly to the hotel and receive feedback in real-time via a new chat option
- Request items directly to guestrooms
- Access the schedule of meetings and events happening at the hotel during the member’s stay