Air New Zealand’s frequent flyer programme, Airpoints, has expanded to include five more ways to earn Airpoints Dollars, the name given to their air miles ‘currency’.
- Risk insurance provider AIA New Zealand is rolling out Airpoints Dollar earning to new customers from today and existing customers from later this year
- Quest Apartment Hotels, which has 34 properties throughout New Zealand and Fiji, is now offering Airpoints Dollars on all accommodation spend
- Aelia Duty Free is already offering Airpoints Dollar earning to customers at Auckland, Queenstown and Dunedin Airports
- Audiology providers Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing, will join from later this year offering Airpoints Dollar earning in clinics throughout New Zealand
- Construction and mining supplier Komatsu will be offering Airpoints Dollar earning through the Airpoints for Business programme from next month
These businesses join 63 other bank, retail and travel partners covering a wide range of household and business spend categories including New World, Harvey Norman, Mercury, Mitre 10, Z Energy, Macpac which have all joined within the past two years.
Slightly confusingly, Air New Zealand’s Airpoints is the loyalty programme and the name of the points you collect and spend within the programme are called Airpoints Dollars. Air New Zealand is part of the Star Alliance airline network that allows you to earn and spend miles on flights across a range of airlines.
Visit the website for the full list of Airpoints retail partners.